Remembering Mother

My mother was a from a sleepy village. Her father was the village karanam. Their house was a center point for any and every activity of the village. My mother learned classical music, knew how to stitch and read scriptures widely by the time she married my father.

She was a great source of inspiration to all of us. She taught us values of life by example. I am dedicating this post to all mothers. I know that every mother is as great as my mother. I lost my mother on the first day of 2010.Somehow, I feel that she is always there with me.

I am enclosing a poem for all those people who lost their mothers.



MOTHER

You Never Lose Your Mother

Though You Said Last Good Bye

You May Be Heart Broken

Parting Your mother,But Mother

Never Dies. Mother Taught To You

Love ,Cry, be Kind. Seek God

First Hug Mother, First To Cry For

Your Mother First To Laugh ( Smile)

Mother. NO You Have Not Lost Mother

Though You Said Last Good Bye

Through Your Thoughts And Deeds She

Lives On.No Mother Really Dies

- By Ekbal Moledina 



Comments

  1. As far as I remember, Bamma garu used to smile with bright eyes, always chanting the holy names. She always wished the wellness and prosperity of others. Above all she never complained of anything or anybody despite of her illhealth and pain. She was immensely happy even for little things like saying hai when we passed by through the door. I always used to ask "Bamma garu bagunnara..", and in reply she waved her hand saying "am good.." with a mouthful of smile. She liked my mother's company and my mother always enjoyed her company.

    Uncle, I believe that she is always with you and bless all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Praveen.I believe that remembering elders will give sustenance to our lives.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA

My Father - Lives Ever

My Father - My Hero