Remembering Father

Ramalingeswara Sarma Veluvali
My father passed away when I was very young. He worked in the Education Department of Andhra Pradesh. His last posting was at Veeraghattam, Srikakulam district. A major part of his service was in that district only. He passed away on 06-04-1976. My three sisters and I loved him so much. Sadly, we could not enjoy his company for a longer period.

Who is a dad?


image courtesy: atomagents.com

 

The almighty wanted to give something mighty to human kind.
He thought and thought and searched for top ingredients.
He picked up…..



The strength of a mountain

The majesty of a tree

The warmth of morning sun

The clam of a quite sea



The generous soul of sages

The blissful comfort of the night

The wisdom of the ages

The grace of the eagle’s flight



The joy of morning in spring

The faith of a mustard seed

The patience of eternity

The depth of a family need



Then God combined these qualities

when there was nothing more to add

He knew his masterpiece was complete

And so, he called it dad.





Comments

  1. Great description by a lovely so(u)n , love you nannagaru

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA

My Father - Lives Ever

My Father - My Hero